WIN A WELLER CONTEST PRIZES
Sorry - Entry Deadline Has Passed
Winners announced at the end of January, 2019.
(Entry Deadline Was December 31, 2018)
A New Weller WE1010NA Digital Soldering Station
- Performs soldering jobs with speed and efficiency
- Offers 40% more power than WES51/WESD51 models
- Digital LCD screen provides intuitive navigation
- Uses lightweight, high performance 23V / 70W soldering iron with co-molded grip
- ESD safe and heat-resistant silicon cable ensures operator safety
- Reinforced safety rest with sponge provides secure iron storage
- Protects tips and components with temperature stability and temperature lock
- Standby mode and auto-off features conserve energy, protect equipment and help extend tip life
- Quick and easy Toolless tip change
- Display allows temperature conversion from °F to °C
- Power switch conveniently located on front
- Password-protected to preserve settings
- ESD safe, UL and cUL listed
- Power Supply: 120 V / 60 Hz
- Temperature Range: 200°F to 850°F (100°C to 450°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 17°F (9°C)
- Temperature Stability: +/- 4°F (2°C)
- Accepted Tip: ET Series
- Retail value $100.00
$50 Mouser Electronics Gift Certificate
Good toward any purchase on Mouser.com
Mouser Electronics stocks a huge selection of electronic components, tools, test equipment, and supplies
with easy online ordering and shipped right to your door. Retail value $50.00
A New Weller WLC100 Soldering Station and Iron
The Weller WLC100 combination Soldering Station and Iron is a versatile 5 to 40 watt soldering station perfect for hobbyists, DIYers and students.
The WLC100 operates at 120V and features a continuous dial to provide variable power control.
The included 40 watt pencil soldering iron has a cushioned foam grip and an interchangeable, iron-plated, copper ST3 tip.
The soldering iron can detached and plugged directly intoa 120V AC outlet. Retail value $40.00